Monday, February 11, 2013

Rolling the dice....

Nope, I'm not in Vegas.....but we are rolling the dice for math!!  I love using dice in PE to incorporate math. The kiddos also enjoy it!  I did have a problem with some of the dice growing legs and walking out of the gym....so, I found this awesome idea on Pinterest.  Thank you "Sunny Days In Second Grade"!!  Mine are a little different - they didn't have the colored lids, so I incorporated the colored dice.  I am excited to use them for the first time.  When I use them, I will post some pics.  Everything was purchased at the Dollar Tree.  It cost $6 - Woot-woot!!!

Here are my supplies:
  • Dice
  • Small Containers with lids
  • Glue - I put a little glue on it to prevent easy access :-)

I put one white and one colored dice in each container.  I thought this would be a cool way to group them and organize the kids.  We'll see if that works.


The finished product....I'm super proud of them!

 I also love the storage containers at the Dollar Tree!  
Happy Monday!!! -amy-

1 comment: