Monday, February 25, 2013

Field Day

Who doesn't love a fun Field Day??  HAHAHAHA!  OK, I had to laugh at that statement.  There are so many classroom teachers (and PE teachers) that could totally live without Field Day.  I, on the other hand, LOVE it!!  Seriously, I do!  It can be a little overwhelming to organize, but it is an awesome example of controlled chaos.

Of course, we wait until SOLs are over to hold our Field Day.  This year should be interesting....it will be on a MONDAY!  I have my fingers crossed that parents will still volunteer.  Over the next three months, I will post ideas for Field Day stations, scheduling, and t-shirts.  I hope there is at least one thing you can use from it!  I will leave you with one of my most favorite pictures from Field Day.  It was from my previous school.  It is a picture of the who school from the roof top.  Each grade level has a different color shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment