Sunday, February 10, 2013

My first post

Welcome to the Fun 2 Be In PE Blog!  I was searching the web for PE ideas and came up empty handed.  OK, that might be dramatic.  There were a couple of sites out there, but I thought...Amy, you need to set up a blog and start sharing your ideas.

I am an elementary Physical Education (PE) teacher.  I teach at a Title I school that houses around 465 students.  I teach six forty-five minute classes each day and also work with a first grade class fifteen minutes a day doing math remediation. 

I have taught at the elementary level for nine years.  For PE, elementary is the best!  The kids LOVE coming to PE.  I try very hard to mix FUN with FITNESS! 

I will use this blog to share ideas for PE classes, classroom physical activities, classroom management ideas, TECHNOLOGY ideas, and best of share fun experiences with/from my little kiddos. 

Here goes nothing......

No comments:

Post a Comment