Sunday, July 22, 2018

Always Thinking

People talk about how teachers get the summer off and just lounge around the pool....WRONG!  I (and most teachers) are constantly thinking and planning for the upcoming year.  We are looking for fun equipment and how we can creatively use it with our students.  

Here is a perfect example...and I hope to get some ideas from you!  I am in search of the dice that came in the Chick-fil-A Kids Meals.  I have a handful and could kick myself for all of the story cubes that were thrown out.  UGH!  They look like this....

Story Cube Kids Meal Toy

There are different versions of the story cube.

I am trying to think of some different ways to use these cubes in PE.  I was thinking that small groups could use them to find out which station they go to.  This will determine at random which activities the kids will do.

What ideas do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment