Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Poster Paints

I'm pretty sure that in a former life I was a cheerleader...hahaha!  I LOVE making large posters using my poster paints.  I just recently cleaned up my set and purchased some refill paint.


Yes, that is my Starbucks in the background. :-)

If you don't have a set like this, I encourage you to check it out.  A cheer team donated the set I have to our school, but I purchased the refill paint at SUPERIOR CHEER.  They sell the kits and refill paints.  I thought their prices were very reasonable!

Here is a sample of a poster I've made with the paints.  I love being able to hang them from the screen that is on our stage.  Since the walls in the gym are HUGE - it is nice to be able to make such large posters.

This picture was taken by one of my school parents at our End of the Year Award Assembly.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I'm so glad these worked out for you. The Chromark inks and markers are our favorite, the saturation is amazing. :D We have a newly redesigned site so if you're looking for refills, you can find them here: https://www.superiorcheer.com/shop/game-day/paint-paper/

    ReplyDelete